Patch number 9 for NBA 2K20 has released, check the patch notes below.
– Addressed an issue where specific animations were getting unequipped upon entering the Neighborhood.
– Hot Zones are now properly reflected in both The Rec and Neighborhood games.
– The appearance of the ‘ninja-style’ headbands seen on many players has been updated to reflect their new look for the 2019-20 NBA season.
– The proper amount of boosts are now consumed upon completion of a MyPLAYER Nation game.
– MyTEAM users can once again quickly sub in their bench lineups in one action.
– When two players form a Duo in MyTEAM, their badge upgrades are now visible on the player card when viewed in the Lineups menu outside of gameplay.
– Player likeness updates